The bakery market in the Netherlands is renowned for being full of traditional products. De Graaf Bakeries was one of the first Dutch producers of bake-off cakes and snacks. With our unique bake-off range, you will surprise your customers with the finest pastry specialties from the Netherlands. The almond paste cookie is the first-ever and best-selling product from De Graaf Bakeries.
The products below are a selection from our assortment. See the whole range on our webshop with Butter Cakes and Butter pencees. If you have a new idea of your own, we are happy to work with you to develop a new product together. “Our secret ingredient is always love.”
All-butter mini almond pastry
Without added sugars*
For those who do want to enjoy it but with less sugar, this traditional Dutch filled cake comes in a small version.
* This product contains naturally occurring sugars.
A crunchy butter cake filled with chunks of apple and raisins.
Buttery pink fondant pencee
This 100% creamy butter cake filled with almond paste and decorated with a layer of pink icing is delicious with a cup of tea or coffee. And also available in a yellow variety. Perfect for the Easter holidays!
All-butter almond pastry
This typical Dutch treat with almond paste and creamy butter is available in a variety of sizes as well as shapes, such as: a heart, an Easter bunny, a crown, a Christmas tree and a star.
- All-butter almond classic pastry, 90 grammes – 00100
- All-butter almond pastry, 100 grammes – 00104BL
- All-butter almond pastry, defrost and serve, 95 grammes – 00347
- All-butter mini almond pastry, 45 grammes – 00437N
- All-butter almond pastry Heart – 00169SU
- All-butter almond pastry Easter bunny – 00117SU
We bake our delicious coconut macaroons with and without a wafer layer. Also known popularly as ‘edible paper’ as a base layer for certain types of biscuits. Please note, coconut macaroons without wafer paper can be put in the oven for 7 minutes longer.
- Coconut macaroons with wafer paper – 00114
- Coconut macaroons without wafer paper – 50262